• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! Tikka Roughtech or T3X in 243

polishmanmike

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
Reaction score
Looking for one in 1:8 barrel twist. I've got some guns to trade or let me know how much you want for your rifle. I have some things listed under my account for trade (check them out). PM me.
Glass, no glass, threaded, non threaded, original chassis or not... Let me know what you have.
Again looking for 243. Tikka Roughtech or T3X
But if you have a Sako, Kimber, Weatherby, Howa, or anything of that kind, feel free to PM as well.
I'm in Acworth/Cartersville area, but not afraid to drive a lil 😉

Would you be looking for the T3X lite compact 20” barrel, T3X Lite 22” barrel, T3X Hunter 22” barrel? All in 1:8 twist.
We have a few options in stock through our distributors at different price points and can have them sent to an FFL near you!

We’re based out of Cumming, Ga.

Would you be looking for the T3X lite compact 20” barrel, T3X Lite 22” barrel, T3X Hunter 22” barrel? All in 1:8 twist.
We have a few options in stock through our distributors at different price points and can have them sent to an FFL near you!

We’re based out of Cumming, Ga.
preferably lite, lite compact, or roughtech,
I don't mind driving to Cummings, I am close, but tell me this, are you guys a new guns store like Brownells or GA Gun Store? Or more like a pawn where I can trade other guns, negotiate a price, and possibly get a used rifle?

We are a new gun store, that is E-Commerce based. Generally (not always) since we don't have a storefront we have less overhead costs and can work out better deals than the big box stores and even some LGS. Depending on the items you'd like to trade we can work something out, and we can negotiate on pricing as well.

Sometimes we have access to used firearms, but it's fairly limited to what our distributors have on hand at the time.

Back
Top Bottom