Item Relisted! Keltec .380 p3at

Alvaropineros

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/keltec-380-p3at.2389463/
Item Name: Keltec .380 p3at

Zip Code: 30092

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Caliber: .380

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Fellow ODT members, i need your help today. On December 12th, 2020 around 1800hrs my truck gun was stolen. Its keltec .380 with pinky extension. I took my truck to meineke in sandy springs for oil change and tire rotation. While at the store, my laptop and Pistol where stolen. What i need from you guys, is simple. I purchased that gun from a fellow odt member in march or april of 2015. I never put the serial number in my books, because honestly it was a beat up truck gun. Now, Sandy springs Police dept. Is asking for the SN. And I have now way to provide it to them. So please, i know is a shot in the dark, but i would appreciate if the selling party can assist me getting that SN. Thank you guys for your help.. and lets keep on trading on the best website ever. Theodt...

Might consider writing that one off and go get a new truck gun.
New to you, not necessarily brand dam new.
If it wasn't worth recording the serial number when you got it
must not have been much to begin with. After all it is a Kel-tec.
If you do trace it back and find the serial number, there is a
possibility after you give it to the police they inform you that
serial number is already reported stolen. Where'd you get it? :O
Don't mean to cast shadows on the ODTer you got it from just
saying you may not know what size can of worms you're opening.
Give them serial number on the laptop, doubtful different people
stole one item each. Maybe your vehicle insurance will cover those
items w/o requiring serial nos. They may require your vehicle to be
locked prior to theft.

Actually i trust the odt members, as a matter of fact thats the reason why im asking for help. You are correct, the gun wasnt very expensive, but inwpuld like to make sure the report is done right.

Darn...you've been here a long time,
you've completed a good number of trades / sales,
and yet you don't think the government is your enemy ??
Wow, how you do it? Have you got some kind of force shield up to block ODT mindset from getting to you?

;)

Actually i trust the odt members, as a matter of fact thats the reason why im asking for help. You are correct, the gun wasnt very expensive, but inwpuld like to make sure the report is done right.
Alvaropineros, sir, I truly hope you get your gun and laptop back. That was an awful thing to happen to you. God bless.

Back
Top Bottom