• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! Item Gone: FS Orbi Whole Home WIFI System

Status
Not open for further replies.

sami weinbergstein

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Late last year I was helping my neighbor, whose husband recently passed, with some stuff around her house. One thing we wanted to do was extend her WIFI thought out the house. I had her buy an ORBI system, same as I use in my house, for this project. But as I began to install it I discovered her weird home phone system goes through her current router and she did not want to give it up. I told her (yep, I lied) "no problem, I can use it in my house". Of course, I have a system already so I cannot but I wanted to give her the money back as it was my suggestion. So, up for sale is a 2 piece ORBI system model # rbk50-100nas , similar to this one on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/NETGEAR-Whole-Tri-Band-System-RBK752/dp/B08JPY5NM6/ref=sr_1_11?crid=ZEYFHBTC1ZGZ&keywords=orbi&qid=1688130467&sprefix=orbi,aps,105&sr=8-11
(as you know, electronics manufactures are always changing model numbers, etc. This is new in box, box is opened as I began to install system but it is all new. $75.00 can ship on your dime if needed.

Attachments

• orbi 002.JPG
    orbi 002.JPG
    102.8 KB · Views: 783
  • orbi 003.JPG
    orbi 003.JPG
    94 KB · Views: 19
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom