• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! Item Gone: FS/FT Who's Been Married 30 plus Years?

Status
Not open for further replies.
36 years for me. I had the kids got them both married off, saw her through her retirement as a teacher, paid off our house then left for my own sanity. I'm at peace now. Did my duty and staid in that situation until everyone was taken care of. Now it's my turn.
Being married to a teacher is a straight up bitch!

45 years this coming February.
Get a good woman to start with. If you can find one.
There’s going to be a lot of give and take, regardless of what some say, just don’t believe it, they are liars.
Ain’t meet a woman yet that ain’t a poker faced liar.. just remember everything they say is most likely a lie.. been with mine so long I don’t believe a word she says.. except when she says I HOPE YOU DIE

Married 41 years to my high school sweetheart. We started dating in 1976; 47 years ago.

I've made mistakes along the way. However, she's full of Grace. She could have done much better than me.

View attachment 6353258View attachment 6353259View attachment 6353260View attachment 6353261View attachment 6353262View attachment 6353263
You outkicked youf coverage sir.. ugly as you is and all.. glad you found a good un.. you know I’m just messing with ya.. good catch tho for real

Ain’t meet a woman yet that ain’t a poker faced liar.. just remember everything they say is most likely a lie.. been with mine so long I don’t believe a word she says.. except when she says I HOPE YOU DIE
Hey now, don't be talking like that about my girlfriend! I'm a little scared of you, and you can out run me but,you know I'll shoot your pinky toe off if I have to...
Love ya Brother!

They're all teachers. Always looking to try and correct you on something, if it's the last thing they do.......
You need to try a k-5 teacher! Then you'll be extremely happy with the rest. My bride and I have yet to have a fight or even a real argument. Her predecessor is a different story..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom