• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! Item Gone: FS/FT Who's Been Married 30 plus Years?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well as of today I have 17 years in. Taking the wife to the Westin Peachtree Plaza tomorrow. Got a room for the night and a dinner reservation upstairs at The Sundial.
Oh and parking is $60.00! So by Saturday morning I expect to be about $500.00 lighter.
$60 parking ?!!??!! You got to be kidding !! No freaking way I would pay that shnot !! Wow !

$60 parking ?!!??!! You got to be kidding !! No freaking way I would pay that shnot !! Wow !
That's how it goes with all the big name hotels in downtown. Hell they even have a daily fee for WiFi in most of them. No microwave in the room but room service menus. It's like the more you pay the more they want.

That's how it goes with all the big name hotels in downtown. Hell they even have a daily fee for WiFi in most of them. No microwave in the room but room service menus. It's like the more you pay the more they want.
Wow - it has been so long since I have stayed in a hotel…..even a cheapie !! Lol.
I had no idea…that is ludicrous. They get you coming and going, now staying too !! :( :mad:

Wow - it has been so long since I have stayed in a hotel…..even a cheapie !! Lol.
I had no idea…that is ludicrous. They get you coming and going, now staying too !! :( :mad:
And on top of all that the restaurant and lounge doesn't revolve anymore because some **** sorry ass parents let their youngun get squished by the wall and who the hell knows what else a few years ago.

And on top of all that the restaurant and lounge doesn't revolve anymore because some **** sorry ass parents let their youngun get squished by the wall and who the hell knows what else a few years ago.
That suxazz ! That was the only cool thing about the sundial…. It’s too friggin expensive anyway, always has been, I couldn’t imagine it now. Been 15+yrs since I been there

Been married to the most amazing woman in the world for over 34 years. Yes there were some ruff times but we all stuck together. Unfortunately we will not see 35 I have about 3.5-6 weeks left I’m currently in hospice with congestive heart failure and I also have end stage kidney failure so every day is a blessing. If your lucky enough to find someone that will put up with all your crap you treat her like a God because she deserves it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom