• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! Item Gone: FS/FT Who's Been Married 30 plus Years?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’ll be 45 years next Jan., we started dating 45 years ago last July 8th. I literally knew within the first 30 minutes of meeting her I was gonna marry her, even called my best friend and told him about it and he just laughed. 6 1/2 months later and he was best man in my wedding and 6 mon later I was best man in his, he married my wife’s older sister. Lol! It’s crazy how fast time passes, we were teenagers when we met and now we’re in our 60’s already! Our secret seems to be that we’re both hard headed as hell and neither one of us would ever admit defeat. 😂😂😂 Really though, we both made a promise that nothing could ever tear us apart except cheating and neither one of us ever have cheated. We just work through whatever happens. Through a whole heap of medical issues with both of us and all the hard times we’ve had, we never give up…

We were married 52 years and 8 months when the Lord took her on April 16, 2020. She fought cancer for 16 years. She was my soul mate and only love of my life. I miss her every day and every night.

Attachments

• D4375E81-FD56-4B10-86B0-2A4B3C6C3D95.jpeg
    D4375E81-FD56-4B10-86B0-2A4B3C6C3D95.jpeg
    140.8 KB · Views: 13
It’ll be 45 years next Jan., we started dating 45 years ago last July 8th. I literally knew within the first 30 minutes of meeting her I was gonna marry her, even called my best friend and told him about it and he just laughed. 6 1/2 months later and he was best man in my wedding and 6 mon later I was best man in his, he married my wife’s older sister. Lol! It’s crazy how fast time passes, we were teenagers when we met and now we’re in our 60’s already! Our secret seems to be that we’re both hard headed as hell and neither one of us would ever admit defeat. 😂😂😂 Really though, we both made a promise that nothing could ever tear us apart except cheating and neither one of us ever have cheated. We just work through whatever happens. Through a whole heap of medical issues with both of us and all the hard times we’ve had, we never give up…
A good commitment, vow to work through whatever happens....I know there are those rare extremes like drug addiction and other untreatable issues that just can't be resoled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom