• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! Item Gone: FS/FT Fb Radom beryl 556/233

Status
Not open for further replies.

beauchaffin

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
Reaction score
The gun is brand new. I’ve had work done on it to make it look even more like the polish service rifle. Will come with one mag. And if anyone would like more picture or details I’ll be happy to send them.

Attachments

• IMG_2148.jpeg
    IMG_2148.jpeg
    302.8 KB · Views: 218
  • IMG_2147.jpeg
    IMG_2147.jpeg
    286.9 KB · Views: 217
  • IMG_2537.jpeg
    IMG_2537.jpeg
    356.1 KB · Views: 211
So you made a semi Tantal rifle out of it? It looks like you swapped out the gas block for a Tantal gas block, which is basically the same part. Polish stock? The muzzle device looks out of time. What thread pitch is it, and why is it not properly timed on the muzzle. Im also curious why there is a Romanian hand guard if you say you made it look more like the Polish service rifle? I’m just curious about a few things here.

The gun is brand new. I’ve had work done on it to make it look even more like the polish service rifle. Will come with one mag. And if anyone would like more picture or details I’ll be happy to send them.
So you made a semi Tantal rifle out of it? It looks like you swapped out the gas block for a Tantal gas block, which is basically the same part. Polish stock? The muzzle device looks out of time. What thread pitch is it, and why is it not properly timed on the muzzle. Im also curious why there is a Romanian hand guard if you say you made it look more like the Polish service rifle? I’m just curious about a few things here.
Yeah I put the polish block on it and put the Romania furniture on it for fun. It will also come with the furniture it shipped with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom