• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! Item Gone: FS 13.7 BCM, SOLGW, SOA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warcrow

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
Reaction score
I am wanting to trade my 13.7 for an AR10, preferably in .308. 16 inch barrels preferred. Rifle was assembled and cerakoted by a personal friend who does a lot of gunsmith work. I am not a gunsmith, this rifle was my do anything build until purchasing something higher end. I am now looking to add a large frame back into the mix for hunting, long range shooting, etc. The gun has been gauged, head spaced, everything. It has the works and is very reliable. The barrel is NOT pinned or welded so you would need to either have this done OR put a pistol brace on it to make it legal in its current configuration. Once pinned and welded, you can use it with a stock on it since the overall length will then be 16 inches. I am in West Point Georgia a majority of the time (I work here) I live in Hogansville and sometimes my truck depending on work LOL. With that being said, i am locked down to the West Point Ga area during the week, but may be possible to meet in Hogansville during weekends. Just let me know if youre interested and have any other questions. Rifle shoots sub MOA at 100 yards, have taken it out to 450 several times (longest distance near me) and it is deadly accurate if you are shooting the right ammo. It will eat anything, but if you want those longer distances, 65gr and higher is your friend. It was built to do anything and go anywhere.

Specs below.
Sgt of Arms billet, matched upper and lower receiver set
SLR 10.7 hand guard (mlok)
Faxon 13.7 barrel, .750 gas port, dimpled and rockset on the screws
NIB BCG (Triarc i believe, i can't remember)
BCM gas block and gas tube
BCM Enhanced lower parts kit with trigger
Solgw Nox muzzle device
Vltor a5 buffer system
Magpul k2 grip
BCM stubby forward grip
Radian raptor ambi charging handle
Ambi safety, extended mag release

Attachments

• ar13.71.jpg
    ar13.71.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 3,132