• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! Heavily distressed model 10 Smith and Wesson

Wombat7

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
Looking for a heavily distressed S&W Model 10. I have a model 10-6 parts kit that I would like to put to good use. I would have to research if all the model 10 generations have interchangeable parts. The revolver can be rusted or inoperative. I would prefer if the barrel was damaged or heavily pitted. Please check out the items I have listed and let me know if there is any trade interest. I can meet in the Marietta to Calhoun general area.

I believe I have a model 10 Chiefs special before they assigned model numbers. If interested I can dig it out and send photos. Mine isn’t rusted and functions. 770265 8122 since you aren’t in my phone contacts either text or leave voice mail

I believe I have a model 10 Chiefs special before they assigned model numbers. If interested I can dig it out and send photos. Mine isn’t rusted and functions. 770265 8122 since you aren’t in my phone contacts either text or leave voice mail
I’m looking for a heavily distressed one. If it’s in bad condition please shoot me a pm.

Back
Top Bottom