Item Relisted! FT WASR 10

Very nice weapon. At some point in the past I owned what I thought was one of these. Best I can remember the one I owned would only accept a 10 round mag. There were movies on Youtube telling how to cut the receiver so that it would accommodate a 30 round mag. I did not want to deal with cutting so I sold it for what was a giveaway at that time cause AKs were outrageous at that time. Is this a different weapon than I remember or the same and they have just changed them?

I would never sold mine if I knew I could have made it like this one.

Great job.

Thanks

Very nice weapon. At some point in the past I owned what I thought was one of these. Best I can remember the one I owned would only accept a 10 round mag. There were movies on Youtube telling how to cut the receiver so that it would accommodate a 30 round mag. I did not want to deal with cutting so I sold it for what was a giveaway at that time cause AKs were outrageous at that time. Is this a different weapon than I remember or the same and they have just changed them?

Great job.

Thanks

It sounds like you got a "sporter" model that hadn't been converted. Due to 922r restrictions AKs are "converted" after import to accept hi-cap mags and to include the required number of US parts.

Nice AK bro!

If you decide to open to other trades, and you're willing to ship...give me a shout.

Will do! Thanks man!

Great job.

Thanks

Thanks buddy!

Back
Top Bottom