Metro Atlanta  Item Relisted! FT Taurus 24/7 Pro 9mm

Status
Not open for further replies.
First offer I received, just about 20 mins after posting, was a trade for another 9mm pistol. I mean, really? Do we not even read the ads anymore? Should I put deal conditions in the pictures? Maybe I should start work on developing some sort of pictographic language, ODT hieroglyphs for challenged individuals...

To be clear, gents, I'm looking for a shotgun. Not just any shotgun-- not your single shot break action with a cracked stock (plus ammo), and not your Spas-12 "collector's item" (plus $3,700 cash from me). No, I am looking for a Mossberg 500, and nothing else!

Ok, so, yeah, I stuck some qualifiers in there as to characteristics of the Mossberg I'm looking for, but please don't be confused by all them fancy letters and words and such... They actually NARROW the scope of acceptable trade offers. To illustrate: the fact that one part of my ad says I'm looking for "6+1 or 7+1 capacity" does not mean that I want to trade for your Bersa Thunder that happens to hold 7+1; rather, it means that IF and ONLY IF you have a Mossberg 500, I will be more inclined to make a deal for a 6+1 or 7+1 capacity gun.

I hope this helps. Looking forward to receiving your offers, if you HAVE A MOSSBERG 500.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom