Welcome to The Outdoors Trader

Register Now
  1. 10 Year Anniversary Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 1, 2021 - Click here for tickets and click here for info!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to The Outdoors Trader! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  3. Featured Listings are working again! Feature your listing on every page for $3 a day! Click here for all the info.
    Dismiss Notice

Item Relisted! FT SW M&P9 M2.0 Night Sights COMPACT 9MM 4'' 15 RDS 3 Mags Steamlight TLR-1...

Thread in 'Trash Pile' started by BBQSmokerPros, Nov 21, 2020.

1. BBQSmokerPros

BBQSmokerPros Award Winning BBQ Smoker Grills Supporter

Supporter

215   2

Rating
    99%
    Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...ds-3-mags-steamlight-tlr-1-hl-trades.2347268/
    Item Name: FT SW M&P9 M2.0 Night Sights COMPACT 9MM 4'' 15 RDS 3 Mags Steamlight TLR-1 HL Trades

Zip Code: 30549

Item is for: Trade Only
    Trade Value or Items Looking For: 308 hunting rifle bolt
    Caliber: 9

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description:
    SMITH & WESSON M&P9 M2.0
    with Night Sights AmeriGlo H3-17 like new

COMPACT 9MM 4'' BARREL 15 RDS
    3 Mags
    17 rd
    15 rd
    15 rd

Streamlight TLR-1 HL
    1000 Lumens works great

IWB Holster with Mag carry
    Box and Docs

and can include ammo for right trade

oil is frog oil
    Meet at exit 129
    off of 85

By contacting me you affirm you are a Georgia resident, with valid CCW permit, over Age 21, and are legally able to own handguns, and this is for your personal use

****Due to recent dealings with members with low or no feedback, it is my right to choose not to deal with you at any time during the trade Talks.
    In addition, I will only deal with members that are over 21 and legally allowed to own a firearm. By contacting me, you agree that you meet these requirements. All trades/sales will be agreed to in pm only
    (I have no problem using text after the place and time of deal has been agreed thru pm).

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

alp1768 likes this.