• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FT Silly 80s pistols plus more for trade

Sharproadrunner

Default rank <1250 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Here we have some fun, “cool” pistols up for trade. These are fun, not super practical pieces that I don’t mind keeping but will look at all trades. Not looking to sell currently. Pm ll offers, I’m in Rome but do travel.

1. 1989 Cobray M-11/Nine in wonderful condition with 5 zytel Cobray marked mags, cobray mag pouch, folding brace adapter and brace, vented muzzle extension, plus super nifty ‘80s style tennis racket case. This is a nice one. $950 Tv

2. Masterpiece Arms MPA30T
Nice side charging MAC clone, 1 mag, sling adapter I made, and a sling plus tennis racket case and factory case, mag loader, rail adapter and light $600TV

GONE GONE
3.Czechpoint VZ-61 Skorpion, with holster, 3-4 mags, mag pouch, cleaning kit and pouch, homemade sling adapter, and stuff to SBR if you so desire. SBR’ing this one didn’t appeal to me, but to each their own. .32acp and will come with a good amount of ammo, I’ll have to see what I have. GONE

4.1995 Glock Gen 2 17 ported, with Tupperware and 3 LE mags plus recover tactical brace. $550TV

Can add 450 rounds of 9mm for the right one

The blacked out pistols are my scorpion micro and micro Uzi that I’m not ready to part with yet.

“Be advised to the graphic nature of these pews, seller discretion is advised” 😂

Gotta look at that CCW.

No cash price, trade only. I don’t need any tree work, cars wrapped, or puppies, although I do love puppies.

Sig 365’s are too small for me, P320’s are too plain for me. I like weird stuff, I’d like an M1 carbine because I came across a repro paratrooper stock cheap last week. I wish I could find that .357 mag M1 carbine a fella had on here awhile back.

Show me the weird ones.

Cool retro 80’s guns is one thing ( very cool) but stop teasing us with the retro 70’s power machine hood display!! What car is that? Pictures please. 😉. I thought it might be a Dodge Dart, but changed my mind….Plymouth Fury?

Cool retro 80’s guns is one thing ( very cool) but stop teasing us with the retro 70’s power machine hood display!! What car is that? Pictures please. 😉. I thought it might be a Dodge Dart, but changed my mind….Plymouth Fury?
😂 it’s a ‘68 Chrysler Newport 4dr HT

Attachments

• IMG_6829.jpeg
    IMG_6829.jpeg
    431.6 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_6827.jpeg
    IMG_6827.jpeg
    390.4 KB · Views: 7
Back
Top Bottom