• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FT Ruger Lightweight Commander and FNS-9

tankjake1977

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/ft-ruger-lightweight-commander-and-fns-9.1203548/
Item Name: FT Ruger Lightweight Commander and FNS-9

Zip Code: 30253

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Smith and Wesson Performance centers, Colt revolvers, Pre lock Smith revolvers in like new condition,higher end 1911, DD, LWRC, or something that I haven't though of.
***I'm willing to add cash where needed.

Caliber: 45 & 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a Ruger Lightwieght Commander with box and docs, as well as, a FNS-9 with night sites, three mags, box, and docs. Both guns are in great condition. I just thought I would put these out there to see if I could trade both for something really nice. If you have something that I didn't list, offer away, you never know. Thanks for looking.

Pictures:
image-jpg.834653

image-jpg.834654

image-jpg.834655

image-jpg.834656

Item Name: FT Ruger Lightweight Commander and FNS-9

Zip Code: 30253

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Smith and Wesson Performance centers, Colt revolvers, Pre lock Smith revolvers in like new condition,higher end 1911, DD, LWRC, or something that I haven't though of.
***I'm willing to add cash where needed.

Caliber: 45 & 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a Ruger Lightwieght Commander with box and docs, as well as, a FNS-9 with night sites, three mags, box, and docs. Both guns are in great condition. I just thought I would put these out there to see if I could trade both for something really nice. If you have something that I didn't list, offer away, you never know. Thanks for looking.

Pictures:
image-jpg.834653

image-jpg.834654

image-jpg.834655

image-jpg.834656
are you interested in a like brand new ruger gp100? less than 100rds fired

Back
Top Bottom