• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FT Riley Defense AK74 and Navy Arms Type 84 for Surplus Russian AKM build

Status
Not open for further replies.

CZnut

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
Reaction score
!!!привет товарищ!!!

!!!Please keep all questions/comments to a PM!!!

Just Like the title says, I'm wanting to trade both of these for a Russian AKM kit build. It can either be a PSA Russian build, JRA Russian build, or I will consider other builders as long as they are mechanically sound and are not built on 80% receivers. Both of these rifles function and will come with everything pictured, unless otherwise stated. I live in NC now and will have to ship these, and a potential trade will need to be shipped to my FFL here. I can ship through an FFL or as an individual, and my FFL will accept from either individual. Please look through all the photos, and read the descriptions, and please let me know if there is any other info needed.

Riley Defense AK74P
This one was bought by me and has seen roughly 100 rounds down range with no issues or deformation. This one is sitting in some surplus Bulgarian wood furniture, and includes the original polymer furniture as well. This one will also come with a sling, and the PMAG, and box that came with it originally. This one shows a small scuff here and there (see pics) but has not seen any hard use.
AK74 pics:
Navy Arms Assault carbine AKA Type 84
Bought this one from a fellow filer, who supplied both the 30 round mags included. This rifle shows dings and scuffs here and there but otherwise is completely sturdy. For those that don't know, This rifle works with modified AK47 magazines, and comes in the "paratrooper" configuration (16" barrel, short bayonet) These were converted by Navy Arms back in the day, and approximately 500 of them are rumored to have been brought into the states. These sport a manual bolt hold open on top of the bolt carrier, which is unique to these conversions. I will include, 2 un modified 10 round magazines, and I'll link to a forum detailing how to convert the magazines for whoever decides to trade, along with the 2 modified 30 round magazines I got with the rifle (1 euro steel, and 1 PMAG)
Navy Arms Pics:
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom