Welcome to The Outdoors Trader

Register Now
  1. 10 Year Anniversary Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 1, 2021 - Click here for tickets and click here for info!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to The Outdoors Trader! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  3. Featured Listings are working again! Feature your listing on every page for $3 a day! Click here for all the info.
    Dismiss Notice

Item Relisted! FT Lipseys Glock P80 limited edition serial # 33 - pics attached

Thread in 'Trash Pile' started by GLOCK GUY, Oct 23, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GLOCK GUY

GLOCK GUY Tracker Supporter

Supporter

30   0

Rating
    100%
    Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...ited-edition-serial-33-pics-attached.2323357/
    Item Name: FT Lipseys Glock P80 limited edition low serial number. Sold out everywhere. List price !!
    List price. $679+ tax

Zip Code: 30152

Item is for: Trade or sale
    Trade Value or Sale - $700 TV $700 (SALE)
    Caliber:
    9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description:
    Idk how many made. But it’s #33 of them. LIPSEYS BY GLOCK P80. No this is NOT a p80. It was originally called the “p80 pistole”. Later he be renamed g17. Gen 1 never before released in USA. Started with gen 1 in the 80’s, after the "P80" stamped slide originals. Obviously a collectors gun going for higher than list price. but I am selling / trading for list price. impulse buy for me, it's really cool, I just have other builds I need to finish up, try to use all my stuff. This I would not.
    Lmk what u have. If no response , not interested but I appreciate the offer.

Brand new in box and packaging
    congratulatory certificate of authenticity

special lipseys collaboration edition Glock p80 ( it’s a Glock hence the branding and box) which was in fact was NEVER released in the USA stamped with P80. Which is the first rendition of the g17. The gen 1 in USA is g17. The predecessor being the Glock P80, which is branded on this pistol.

BANSHEE 300 9mm
    aimpoint t2
    nice lpvo. U Add cash or
    + cash possibilities !

Sale or trade for ?

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

DeanMoriarty likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.