• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FT FT Unfired 2nd Gen KSG

nSquared

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/ft-ft-unfired-2nd-gen-ksg.1346913/
Item Name: FT Unfired 2nd Gen KSG

Zip Code: 30141

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: AR Pistol in 300blk. Possibly 5.56. Maybe other AR's in 5.56. Value 700-800 range.

Caliber: 12GA

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: 2nd Gen KSG on the chopping block. It's unfired and has never had a round loaded. No box but, I believe I still have the manual filed away. I have something that covers the shotgun role and, I don't see myself ever shooting it. Looking to trade it for something I will shoot. Looking for an AR pistol, preferably in 300 blk. However, I may consider 5.56. Full lefty AR's could be considered as long as they are equal in value. With that being said, if I can buy your item cheaper than I can replace the KSG, I'll probably decline. It's a straight up trade so, I'd like to stay pretty even.

I don't stockpile shotgun ammo so, I can't pad the offer with such. I can throw in a Magpul Foregrip that's still nib. I also have 1000 rounds of 147gr Speer Lawman subsonic 9mm if that is of any interest. That's just to boost value if needed. No interest in selling the ammo.

Pictures:
image-jpeg.1050191

image-jpeg.1050192

image-jpeg.1050193

Back
Top Bottom