• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FT fairly rare 2012 ODT Hen logo AR15 receiver

TractiongripsDon

Default rank <2000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/ft-fairly-rare-2012-odt-hen-logo-ar15-receiver.2466618/
Item Name: FT fairly rare 2012 ODT Hen logo AR15 receiver

Zip Code: 30607

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Kel-Tec P17 pistol

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: So, I really don't want to part with this one, but I know there have been folks wanting one of these really bad, and there's something I need to acquire for my business. I have a brand new ODT AR15 lower receiver. It's been in the wrapper for all these years, and was just taken out to photograph.
The only thing I'm really interested in right now would be a Kel-Tec P17 pistol. I have customers lined up for a product I'm planning on designing for the P17, and I've given up trying to find one through our normal distributors. I'm also trying to avoid paying the insanely high marked up prices for a pistol Kel-Tec-Tec intended to have a price point of well under two bills.
There are some other new pistols out there I'd be interested in as well, but this one is first on the list. The others would be require some cash on my side, and include a Springfield Hellcat, Ruger Max-9, S&W Shield Plus, and CZ P10S. There could be others, but those are the ones I'm getting requests for the most.
I'm not interested in selling this one, but if someone made me an offer that would amount to enough to pay someone crazy money for their P17, I'd take it. An even trade would be best for me though.
*I blurred the serial number in Photoshop.
** This has never been built, and was on the books as a receiver, so it can be built into a pistol or rifle.

Pictures:
odtlower-jpg.3172072

Looking for a lower for a pistol build, I see you are only trading this one. But if you happen to have another stripped aluminum receiver, I’m interested. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom