• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FT Decked out SCAR 16s/ACOG package

You aren’t supposed to tell people that we breed Scar 16s, so much for the secret.
I just thought you had the same two and just switch back and forth between each other and just add more upgrades and relist the same as over and over and get off on the comments.

You have rekindled my love for ODT. I miss having someone to go back and forth with, and it not turn into people getting upset.
I tip my hat to you sir.
But then again, I’m wearing an Agency Arms hat(see previously posted photo of negotiations) and that counts as an upgrade, so I take it back.

I just thought you had the same two and just switch back and forth between each other and just add more upgrades and relist the same as over and over and get off on the comments.
If what you claim is true, we don’t need to get off on the comments. And of course the satisfaction is maximum. If you’re gonna do it do it well. The detail you left out is that all the Woodstock men are satisfied because their wives are.

You have rekindled my love for ODT. I miss having someone to go back and forth with, and it not turn into people getting upset.
I tip my hat to you sir.
But then again, I’m wearing an Agency Arms hat(see previously posted photo of negotiations) and that counts as an upgrade, so I take it back.
You should just run around naked. Those cloths counts as upgrades. Shoes too. Dont see a lion killing its prey with shoes on and a tac vest

Back
Top Bottom