• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FT Custom FDE/Ported Staccato C2/Accessories

alevinson91

Default rank <2500 posts
Local Small Business Advocate
Reaction score
I love this pistol, but I’m really itching to try something new, so here goes it. This started life as a regular C2 DPO, I put a few hundred rounds through it, and sent it off to Vulcan Machine Werks for some custom work.

It’s got the Ignis porting, and bothe slide and frame were cerakoted in their new ‘mil spec’ IR resistant and durable coyote.

I have put 100 rounds through it since I got it back, and it shoots as flat as anything I’ve ever shot.

I’ve also put a red dirt F3 flat trigger in it (original included), and it’s got an incredibly short reset/pull.

I’ve got a Holosun EPS MRS on there with a C&H Precision plate and a Surefire x300.

Doesn’t come with any staccato mags, but I’ve got 4 MBX defender 18rd mags, at $140 each to go with it.

I’m really looking to get into an XC or a Sandhawk, maybe an Atlas, but I’m open to offers. I am have a full Cajun CZ SP-01 phantom (lightweight carry certain) with all original parts, mags, box, holders, etc… that I’d add for an xc/sandhawk. I will add/take cash to make an even trade.

PM me with offers and to see videos of how flat it shoots.

Attachments

• IMG_2507.jpeg
    IMG_2507.jpeg
    154.6 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_2506.jpeg
    IMG_2506.jpeg
    87.8 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_2508.jpeg
    IMG_2508.jpeg
    131.8 KB · Views: 26
Back
Top Bottom