• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Metro Atlanta  Item Relisted! FT ***A True Hand Cannon***S&W 329 Night Guard .44 Mag Scandium Frame*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll By-Pass that junk!!!!!

LOL!

Oh wait, did I just bump an ad for a gun I DON'T want to sell????

Dammit!

I told you I'd trade you for you Springfield Omega. ;)

i dont want it to sell.....that way when i do have the spare change i can get it then! :cool:

Might be too late by then. Hey, didn't you just win $10,000 on a scratch off ticket? A few more payments on your truck won't hurt anything. :p

Might be too late by then. Hey, didn't you just win $10,000 on a scratch off ticket? A few more payments on you truck won't hurt anything. :p

lol 1st thing i did when the check cleared is go pay off the truck. i didnt want any temptations in the way....like this sexy sexy wheely! i got a little play money left over, but the gf would literally kill me if i spent this much right now lol. like literally, i would call the cops after i bought it from you and go ahead and report myself missing and last known whereabouts lol!!!

lol 1st thing i did when the check cleared is go pay off the truck. i didnt want any temptations in the way....like this sexy sexy wheely! i got a little play money left over, but the gf would literally kill me if i spent this much right now lol. like literally, i would call the cops after i bought it from you and go ahead and report myself missing and last known whereabouts lol!!!

:lol:

I think the fact that you paid off your truck shows you to be a very responsible person. I think you owe it to yourself to do something nice. Like buy this gun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom