• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FT 9mm Hornandy Critical Defense

ChimChim

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
Banned Permanently
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/ft-9mm-hornandy-critical-defense.2274685/
Item Name: FT 9mm Hornandy Critical Defense

Zip Code: 30276

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: jar of local honey

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: 1 box(25 rounds) Hornandy Critical Defense

Pictures:
img_1553-jpg.2719034

I hope you are kidding, but if you are serious and willing to come by my work place (in Newnan) tomorrow night for the trade, I can have a jar of state winning Basselton Mini Farm Honey from our hives (last years) waiting on you. Like I said, I hope this is a joke thread, but if not, I'll be your Huckleberry :boink:

I hope you are kidding, but if you are serious and willing to come by my work place (in Newnan) tomorrow night for the trade, I can have a jar of state winning Basselton Mini Farm Honey from our hives (last years) waiting on you. Like I said, I hope this is a joke thread, but if not, I'll be your Huckleberry :boink:
I'm without a vehicle at the moment, family member wrecked theirs, they're using mine so I'm stuck at the house

Do they sell honey in Turin? I'd make the drive to the Napa there if I could find some honey just to p*** off the flippers........

Back
Top Bottom