• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FT 2 x AR15's (might sell) possibly an FAL

StuP

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/ft-2-x-ar15s-might-sell-possibly-an-fal.2346853/
Item Name: FT 2 x AR15's (might sell) possibly an FAL

Zip Code: 30078

Item is for: Trade might sell AR's
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Pre 1945 pistols, P38...... or weird and wonderful

Caliber: 223

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Seems like neck problems are going to prevent any rifle shooting for the foreseeable future, so time for some trading.

I traded for them with my brother in law just before being told to avoid rifles, so they've been sitting accusing me for the last couple of years.

These are basic fun AR's, Anderson lowers, PSA uppers, (one fixed handle, flat top receiver goes with it), what you see is what you get. I think one's been test fired, the other probably not.

Really looking to trade for 1945 and earlier handguns. The one firm one on the list is an AC or BYF P38, pre 44. Otherwise open to offers, see what grabs my attention, anything weird and wonderful. Might trade for silver bullion as well. If you really want the AR's I'll listen to $ offers.

It's possible I'd trade the FAL, but I rather like it. Inch upper, metric lower, Imbel receiver, a Century one with wood, couple of mags, and I think a few hundred rounds, if you have something I can't live without.

$ either way for the right deal. PM please, prefer to meet Snellville area.

Pictures:
20201121_121337-jpg.2929596

Is the fal a full century build or is the lower a different manufacturer?

Receiver is made by Imbel. The "lower" is the original, (the receiver is the serialized 'firearm' not the lower like an AR). So, an inch pattern parts kit on an Imbel receiver.

Back
Top Bottom