• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS WWII Winchester M1 Carbine and ammo

Kapp

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
Reaction score
I bought this a few years ago from Amoskeag auction sight. Here's the description:

Description:

serial #1021203, 30 Carbine, 18'' Winchester barrel with a bright excellent bore. Metal surfaces retain approximately 85-90% arsenal parkerized finish with some silvering on the barrel and sharp edges, and handling marks throughout. Early Winchester barrel displays a crisp flaming bomb stamp and below it the 1-43 date of manufacture. A Type-3 barrel band has been fitted and is stamped ''SA3'' on the underside of the bayonet lug. The round bolt has faded to a pewter grey patina, but is smooth and free of pits. The trigger housing is free of wear, save for minor silvering at friction points; the letter ''Z'' is stamped just in front of the trigger guard, and ''SA'' inside the magwell. The early production I-cut walnut stock is stamped with a sharp ''B'' on the inside, ''W'' on the tang and rates excellent with only minor handling marks and a small ding. Includes a GI sling and original Winchester magazine stamped ''IW'' and showing minor oxidation, silvering at high edges, and a couple of very small abrasions. A fine mostly correct rifle with an early serial number.

I have 1000 rounds of ammo to go with it: 500 rds of commercial PPU 110g FMJ and 500 rds surplus - mixed WRA & Lake City. Ive shot 45 rds through it. No problems. I think I have some more bandoleers of ammo, but not sure. Also have a couple of 30 rd Korean mags and at least one 15 rd Korean. Recovering from knee replacement surgery so I might be slow to respond.

$3000.00 for all

I bought this a few years ago from Amoskeag auction sight. Here's the description:

Description:

serial #1021203, 30 Carbine, 18'' Winchester barrel with a bright excellent bore. Metal surfaces retain approximately 85-90% arsenal parkerized finish with some silvering on the barrel and sharp edges, and handling marks throughout. Early Winchester barrel displays a crisp flaming bomb stamp and below it the 1-43 date of manufacture. A Type-3 barrel band has been fitted and is stamped ''SA3'' on the underside of the bayonet lug. The round bolt has faded to a pewter grey patina, but is smooth and free of pits. The trigger housing is free of wear, save for minor silvering at friction points; the letter ''Z'' is stamped just in front of the trigger guard, and ''SA'' inside the magwell. The early production I-cut walnut stock is stamped with a sharp ''B'' on the inside, ''W'' on the tang and rates excellent with only minor handling marks and a small ding. Includes a GI sling and original Winchester magazine stamped ''IW'' and showing minor oxidation, silvering at high edges, and a couple of very small abrasions. A fine mostly correct rifle with an early serial number.

I have 1000 rounds of ammo to go with it: 500 rds of commercial PPU 110g FMJ and 500 rds surplus - mixed WRA & Lake City. Ive shot 45 rds through it. No problems. I think I have some more bandoleers of ammo, but not sure. Also have a couple of 30 rd Korean mags and at least one 15 rd Korean. Recovering from knee replacement surgery so I might be slow to respond.

$3000.00 for all
Do you still have this item?
Thanks,
Dave

And I’m pretty sure I have a few bandoleers of ammo as well. Just coming knee surgery so I can’t move stuff to locate. Let me know.

Thanks Kapp for that fast response.
Knee surgery not a fun project--hope you bounce back great.
Forgive me for the inquiry as I got mixed up on another M1 posting and sent you my question.
Where is zip code 31510?
Dave

Back
Top Bottom