• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS WBP Fox AK47 Plum

Chris735

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
Reaction score
Unfired, new in the box, with Plum stock set.
Comes with box, documents, and 30rd Pmag.

- I'm not looking for trades.
- The photos are of the rifle for sale and are NOT stock photos.

By responding to this ad you are confirming that you can legally own this firearm.

• These are some of the nicest Imported AKM rifles currently offered
  • Made in Poland by WBP Rogow and Imported into the United States
  • All new quality parts
  • FB Radom Hammer Forged Chrome Lined 16 inch Barrel
  • Forged Polish Barrel Trunnion
  • Bolt carrier is fully machined from hammer forged steel
  • Polish Import markings on Receiver
  • Collectible Matching Numbers / on many parts
  • Polish Eagle marking on rear sight block
  • Bayonet Lug
  • Threaded barrel 14mm x 1 left hand
  • Beautiful Black finish
  • AK Side Rail for Optic Mounts
  • Beryl Type Rear Trunnion for use with FB Radom Beryl rail system
  • Plum Poly: Atlantic polymer with heat shield in lower handguard
  • Original Polish Fire Control groups
  • 35 1/4 Inches in Length
  • Weight 7.1 pounds empty (Plum model: 6.8 pounds empty)

Pictures:
3r7a8319_1-jpg.3284735

3r7a8321_1-jpg.3284736

3r7a8322_1-jpg.3284737

3r7a8323_1-jpg.3284738

3r7a8328_1-jpg.3284739

Excellent rifle. Best AKM pattern rifle on the market today. Better than Arsenal.
Looks like yours will take the Beryl rail too.

better than arsenals? would you be willing to educate me?
I own both stamped and milled Arsenals, as well as several WBP rifles and FB Radom (11) factory rifles. This has been my experience:

I referred to the WBP being better than stamped Arsenals. WBP has better fit and finish. Arsenal had problems with barrel paint turning colors near the gas block (search for "Arsenal bronzoning"). WBP does not have that problem.

As is, the Arsenal Bolt Carrier does not make a full on, square contact with the front trunnion. Arsenal ((10)) Bolt Carrier has a machining mark (step) that peens the front trunnion on the left side. It needs to be filed down, or you need to be OK with a peened trunnion. WBP does not have that problem.

WBP will take a Beryl rail, accepting regular NATO optics. Arsenal ((10)) requires a sidemount (nothing wrong with them, I love Russian and Belorussian optics, but most users do not know how to set tension right on them) or gas tube/rear sight mounts to accept optics.

Purely subjective, in my opinion, the FB Radom produced barrels that WBP uses, are better than Bulgarian ((10)) barrels. They are made on the latest Steyr hammer forging machine.

PS WBP are made on FB Radom (11) tooling that WBP bought after (11) upgraded to the CNC machines. They supply some parts to the FB Radom as well. Very different from Pioneer fraud or US Century-made abominations that never had military contracts.

I own both stamped and milled Arsenals, as well as several WBP rifles and FB Radom (11) factory rifles. This has been my experience:

I referred to the WBP being better than stamped Arsenals. WBP has better fit and finish. Arsenal had problems with barrel paint turning colors near the gas block (search for "Arsenal bronzoning"). WBP does not have that problem.

As is, the Arsenal Bolt Carrier does not make a full on, square contact with the front trunnion. Arsenal ((10)) Bolt Carrier has a machining mark (step) that peens the front trunnion on the left side. It needs to be filed down, or you need to be OK with a peened trunnion. WBP does not have that problem.

WBP will take a Beryl rail, accepting regular NATO optics. Arsenal ((10)) requires a sidemount (nothing wrong with them, I love Russian and Belorussian optics, but most users do not know how to set tension right on them) or gas tube/rear sight mounts to accept optics.

Purely subjective, in my opinion, the FB Radom produced barrels that WBP uses, are better than Bulgarian ((10)) barrels. They are made on the latest Steyr hammer forging machine.

PS WBP are made on FB Radom (11) tooling that WBP bought after (11) upgraded to the CNC machines. They supply some parts to the FB Radom as well. Very different from Pioneer fraud or US Century-made abominations that never had military contracts.
Again, thank you for your wealth of knowledge

Back
Top Bottom