• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FS Walther P22 Target pistol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepperrocks

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-walther-p22-target-pistol.2103088/
Item Name: FS Walther P22 Target pistol

Zip Code: 30680

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $300

Caliber: .22

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Today I’m selling my Walther P22 target pistol this gun is still in great shape. Factory box, key and lock as well as pistol with 2 mags.

Pictures:
73af5e3e-98a1-4543-bc1f-e8899bdf2aa1-jpeg.2179563

I’ve heard they are picky with ammo. Have you noticed this ? I’m looking to get one soon but I’ve heard that the earlier models had FTF and jamming issues. Just checking. Thanks

I’ve heard they are picky with ammo. Have you noticed this ? I’m looking to get one soon but I’ve heard that the earlier models had FTF and jamming issues. Just checking. Thanks
It depends. If you shoot it long enough it sometimes even cycles the CCI quiets.
I guess the spring is a little stiff initially but will wear down eventually.
Only time i had an issue is when useing federal red colored brick, the caseing broke inside the chamber and required a rod to extract the brass. This happened twice in a brick and I never got that same ammo since. They say the zinc slide will crack but I havent had that happen yet but only shot maybe 2500 rounds?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom