• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Vortex VMX-3T Magnifier with Flip Mount

focused62

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-vortex-vmx-3t-magnifier-with-flip-mount.1124286/
Item Name: FS Vortex VMX-3T Magnifier with Flip Mount

Zip Code: 30253

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $175 OBO

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: The 3x magnifier and flip mount were purchased in January and used twice on the range, thus the condition is excellent/nearly new. I've changed my optic configuration for a new sport and no longer need this item. I am willing to cover shipping with a sale price of $175.

The item retails for $199 on Amazon, who provides the following description:

"Vortex VMX - 3T Magnifier with Flip Mount. Simple. Fast. Effective. The push-button design of the VMX-3T engages and disengages the flip-mount, allowing the magnifier to lock in place. The result? 3X magnified or unmagnified views on demand. Optics are fully multi-coated for optimal light transmission. Lightweight and tough... hard-coat-anodized, machined-aluminum construction ensures durability. Internally nitrogen purged for reliable waterproof / fogproof performance. Ultimate magnified versatility for virtually any AR-height red dot sight. Allows for lower 1/3 or absolute co-witness mounting heights and is ideal for shooters who want to increase the effective range of their red dot sight. Fully multi-coated lenses increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces; Waterproof O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust, and debris from getting inside the tube for reliable performance in all environments; Fogproof barrels are filled with nitrogen gas to inhibit internal fogging; Matte black finish hard-coat anodized for durability; 1-3X magnification; 3 1/4" eye relief; F.O.V. is 38.2' @ 100 yards; 30mm tube size; 4.3"l.; 11.9 ozs"

Full description, specs and reviews are available at the manufacturer's website below:
http://www.vortexoptics.com/product/vortex-vmx-3t-red-dot-magnifier

Pictures:
rda_vmx-3t_bl-t-jpg.703811

[Broken External Image]:

Back
Top Bottom