• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Metro Atlanta  Item Relisted! FS US Army M16 storage rack

Status
Not open for further replies.

hairy_dawg

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
Reaction score

Attachments

• PA190253.jpg
    PA190253.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 206
  • PA190252.jpg
    PA190252.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 185
  • PA190254.jpg
    PA190254.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 141
  • PA190255.jpg
    PA190255.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:
Here is a pic of mine...pretty handy little racks but not much other than AR rifles fit. Golanis/AKs do not fit. Archangel 10/22 DOES fit. Optics prevent me from using the drop down locking bars. But mine is sitting inside a secure vault anyway so I just leave them up.

Last edited:
M12 can be anything from a holster to a rifle to a tank...to one of these racks. They sure use "M12" a lot. They pop up here and there at surplus stores and pawn shops. I'd imagine condition, location, how many the seller bought or how long he's had it might reflect on price...but generally aren't too pricy for what you get.

I thought the photos went up last night. I will fix when I get back home this evening. Actually selling for my father. He has 8 or ten of these that I am going to sell for him. He's had these for several years.

These racks are a curse. I bought one when I had 2 AR 15s thinking I could put different guns in it. When I realized nothing else really fit well (with exception to an Archangel 10/22) my OCD kicked in and I went on an AR binge to fill the rack lol. I'm building #8 now. Eventually, I'll have the rack filled and can relax for awhile. God help me if an AK rack pops up.

These racks are a curse. I bought one when I had 2 AR 15s thinking I could put different guns in it. When I realized nothing else really fit well (with exception to an Archangel 10/22) my OCD kicked in and I went on an AR binge to fill the rack lol. I'm building #8 now. Eventually, I'll have the rack filled and can relax for awhile. God help me if an AK rack pops up.

Di I recognize one of those ar's? haha glade you still have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom