• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FS TriStar C-100 9mm (Canik 55)

FishOBA

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-tristar-c-100-9mm-canik-55.1255181/
Item Name: FS TriStar C-100 9mm (Canik 55)

Zip Code: 30041

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $335

Caliber: 9 mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Tristar C100 handgun with two 15 round steel mags, also known as the Canik 55. This gun is a CZ75 compact clone built in Turkey. Gun is SA/DA so it can be carried hammer down or hammer back. They are using the latest CNC equipment so the gun is very high quality, locks up tight and is very accurate. If you are looking for a good glove box gun that shoots well but does not cost an arm and a leg this is your gun ! You will not be disappointed. Includes factory case and docs.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

People dont realize how good those guns are!! And u can can trick them out just like a cz!
I owned a couple of these and they are extremely well made, and I have owned CZ'S too. They are a real sleeper bargain & take CZ mags. This one isn't made any more, they make a chunky version that looks rediculous. Get this while you can!

Thanks for the positive comments guys. I like the gun as well but funds are tight these days and I need to raise some cash so I am selling off some of the things I don't use.

Back
Top Bottom