• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Thompson Center Encore Furniture - Brand New and Beautiful

toobaroque

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
I've got some brand new TC walnut for sale that was out of Dad's cache of goodies. These have never been mounted on a gun and are in pristine condition. Dad had a knack for collecting stuff that he "might" need someday, and these fit right into that category.

This set includes the Stock, Forend and some screws. I only have a single picture right now, but I will post up something better later on so you can see just how nice these are.

I will ship these on your dime from my Dad's house in Ohio. Face-to-face may be an option, but I can't promise how long it might be before we could schedule a meet, so just figure on getting these shipped to you.

Thanks for looking, and feel free to PM with questions or for additional pictures.

I have a few more TC items to list, including a Pro Hunter frame and some Camo forends, but I need to find them all first. This might just be the beginning.

I'm basing my price on what I see them online for various places. Make me an offer if you think it's not right. You never know, I might just accept and then go cry myself to sleep tonight, or I might just come back with a counter-offer.
IMG_20220103_202818026.jpg
IMG_20220104_175548462.jpg
IMG_20220104_175605694.jpg
IMG_20220104_175626138.jpg

I've got some brand new TC walnut for sale that was out of Dad's cache of goodies. These have never been mounted on a gun and are in pristine condition. Dad had a knack for collecting stuff that he "might" need someday, and these fit right into that category.

This set includes the Stock, Forend and some screws. I only have a single picture right now, but I will post up something better later on so you can see just how nice these are.

I will ship these on your dime from my Dad's house in Ohio. Face-to-face may be an option, but I can't promise how long it might be before we could schedule a meet, so just figure on getting these shipped to you.

Thanks for looking, and feel free to PM with questions or for additional pictures.

I have a few more TC items to list, including a Pro Hunter frame and some Camo forends, but I need to find them all first. This might just be the beginning.

I'm basing my price on what I see them online for various places. Make me an offer if you think it's not right. You never know, I might just accept and then go cry myself to sleep tonight, or I might just come back with a counter-offer.View attachment 3840494View attachment 3840565View attachment 3840564View attachment 3840563
Got my attention! Is the Forgrip for a 50 Cal 40 Cal or is it for a rifle barrel?

Back
Top Bottom