Item Relisted! FS Stribog "The One" Combat light 3 mags single point sling, mags and...

Later gen 2 have one rod. They did away with the second rod at some point. It’s assumed that They switched to one rod after they started developing the roller style A3.

They had problems when they first switched to the single rod. That’s what Tim at MAC had. The first batch of single roads had too strong of a spring. It’s referred to as a “+P spring”.

Anyway, it was way too stiff and about an inch longer than the new updated spring that they came out with after that to fix it.

his follow up video explains this a little better.

My single rod runs great.

They had problems when they first switched to the single rod. That’s what Tim at MAC had. The first batch of single roads had too strong of a spring. It’s referred to as a “+P spring”.

Anyway, it was way too stiff and about an inch longer than the new updated spring that they came out with after that to fix it.

his follow up video explains this a little better.

My single rod runs great.

I seen the videos. I still rather have the duel rods. Also HBI sells the reciprocating bolt and a bunch of other stuff for the Stribog. I’m not to much worried about the roller delayed as that will be available after market as everything else they make. I am waiting on the Glock lower for it to hit the market as it’s been rumored.

I seen the videos. I still rather have the duel rods. Also HBI sells the reciprocating bolt and a bunch of other stuff for the Stribog. I’m not to much worried about the roller delayed as that will be available after market as everything else they make. I am waiting on the Glock lower for it to hit the market as it’s been rumored.
Yea that xtra lower rod seems to help with the weird stribog failure where empty brass rolls behind the ejector spur. The second rod hangs out there and prevents that from happening. I haven’t experienced it but some people have.

I recently added the HB bolt catch/ release, micro comp and I also got the steel version of the factory sights from them. Also recommend the missouri tactical a2 grip plug.

Stribog love.
365FC46C-B33A-4B48-8DAB-A92713DCD357.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom