• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Staccato with extras

Asbestos

Air Force Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 2
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
I’ll try again… my last attempt got too disjointed.

Like new Staccato C2 with lightening cuts, dlc barrel, Dawson precision optics plate and TRijicon rmr type 2. Gun will come with all docs, extras and bag.
6 mags
Stippled by our own railin93 railin93 and the grip feels as amazing as it looks. A slot was cut into a grip screw by my gunsmith to remove it for stippling. It doesn’t bother me so I left it. If it bothers you, they’re easy to find, I’m sure.
This gun only has about 50 rounds on it. I’ve obviously got way more invested but I’m trying to move it quickly to fund something else. The light is free with the gun and the shoulder rig is a brand new palmetto custom… but it’s set up for left hand shooters.

IMG_5347.jpeg
IMG_5350.jpeg
IMG_5349.jpeg
IMG_5348.jpeg
IMG_5346.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_5355.jpeg
    IMG_5355.jpeg
    279 KB · Views: 7
Iunno man, that slot cut into the grip screw really ruins the whole gun.

Jk, that's a fantastic gun! I'm just too poor for it

Iunno man, that slot cut into the grip screw really ruins the whole gun.

Jk, that's a fantastic gun! I'm just too poor for it
🤣 the slotted screw CUSTOM.

I’m ok if it keeps it from selling. I’ve got my eye on a project and that usually results in a dose of sellers remorse. The project will ultimately replace this gun so I listed it at a quick sale price. I just don’t want to use unspent money on this deal… I need to sell something to free up money so I can build a gun without the guilt and shame.

If I were buying a C2, I’d probably buy LMDubbs LMDubbs gun. His is cool, great price and it has 2 unmolested grip screws.

🤣 the slotted screw CUSTOM.

I’m ok if it keeps it from selling. I’ve got my eye on a project and that usually results in a dose of sellers remorse. The project will ultimately replace this gun so I listed it at a quick sale price. I just don’t want to use unspent money on this deal… I need to sell something to free up money so I can build a gun without the guilt and shame.

If I were buying a C2, I’d probably buy LMDubbs LMDubbs gun. His is cool, great price and it has 2 unmolested grip screws.
Considering the grip change cost me a few hundred bucks, I too was looking for quick sale but decided to send the entire thing back to Staccato and get it cut for an optic. Nobody seemed interested in this mullet Staccato…..maybe if it was brown……

Considering the grip change cost me a few hundred bucks, I too was looking for quick sale but decided to send the entire thing back to Staccato and get it cut for an optic. Nobody seemed interested in this mullet Staccato…..maybe if it was brown……
We could’ve just traded slides! This pos ain’t gonna sell with that f’d up screw! 🤣

Back
Top Bottom