• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS *Special* Springfield Armory XDs .45 Cal (Gen1) Sub-Compact Gear Pak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woodrow4Real

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...xds-45-cal-gen1-sub-compact-gear-pak.2100642/
Item Name: FS *Special* Springfield Armory XDs .45 Cal (Gen1) Sub-Compact Gear Pak

Zip Code: 30253

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 450

Caliber: .45

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have up for sale a like new in the box Springfield Armory XDs (Gen1) Sub-Compact .45 cal semi-automatic pistol. Pristine condition, well kept in a humidity-free safe environment. A lot of professionals declare this pistol to be in the absolute top list of concealable, personal carry for effectiveness (stopping power) and reliability. Small size but packs plenty of takedown power.

Comes in the original Springfield heavy duty Pelican style tactical carry case with original docs and lockout cable. Also includes the tactical belt holster and mag pouch, along with a (5) round mag and a (7) round extended mag. Extra sight tubes (neon red; green) included for changing the front sight color.

Very NICE gear package for someone. Serious buyers only need respond. Must be non-felon, of age GA resident, legally to purchase and own a firearm. No Bill of Sale required unless you prefer, which can be provided upon request. If the ad is still up, then the gun is still available. Unlike some folks, I actually remove my ad when the item sells. Thanks for looking!

Pictures:
sa_xds_45_kit_pic1-jpg.2400550

sa_xds_45_kit_pic2-jpg.2400551

sa_xds_45_kit_pic3-jpg.2400552

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom