• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Smith and Wesson M&P AR 15 Sport ll (Optics Ready)

Braves829

Default rank <15 posts
Outdoorsman
Reaction score
Rifle comes in the original box.The owners manual for the rifle and Crimson Trace red / green dot scope are under the foam. Original lock included. Upgraded the front and rear grips. Rear grip is a Magpul MOE-K2+. Store a couple of rounds, small compass or whatever in it. Front grip is a XTS tactical FV1. It folds front2back.The original front and rear grips will be included in case someone wants to go back to factory equipment. Upgraded to a UTG Pro drop in quad rail. I had planned on outfitting the quad rail with a flashlight but didn't get around to it. 5 Magpul magazines. 3 30 rd. and 2 10 rd. 5 extra scope batteries. 3 are in the front grip. 2 will be in the box. Including 2 tools. I'll check messages in the mornings so don't get discouraged if you message late at night. I'll check mornings and get back to you.

Attachments

• IMG_3217.JPG
    IMG_3217.JPG
    163.2 KB · Views: 153
  • AR15.jpg
    AR15.jpg
    170.6 KB · Views: 149
  • AR15 (4).jpg
    AR15 (4).jpg
    164.2 KB · Views: 147
  • AR15 (3).jpg
    AR15 (3).jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 144
  • AR15 (2).jpg
    AR15 (2).jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 144
  • AR15 (5).jpg
    AR15 (5).jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_2128.JPG
    IMG_2128.JPG
    103.3 KB · Views: 140
  • IMG_3219.JPG
    IMG_3219.JPG
    139 KB · Views: 141
Rifle comes in the original box.The owners manual for the rifle and Crimson Trace red / green dot scope are under the foam. Original lock included. Upgraded the front and rear grips. Rear grip is a Magpul MOE-K2+. Store a couple of rounds, small compass or whatever in it. Front grip is a XTS tactical FV1. It folds front2back.The original front and rear grips will be included in case someone wants to go back to factory equipment. Upgraded to a UTG Pro drop in quad rail. I had planned on outfitting the quad rail with a flashlight but didn't get around to it. 5 Magpul magazines. 3 30 rd. and 2 10 rd. 5 extra scope batteries. 3 are in the front grip. 2 will be in the box. Including 2 tools. I'll check messages in the mornings so don't get discouraged if you message late at night. I'll check mornings and get back to you.
I'm very interested. Do u accept cash or cash app or zelle?

Interested sending pm

Back
Top Bottom