• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FS SIG P226 West German NIB

moosensquirrel

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-sig-p226-west-german-nib.1700638/
Item Name: FS SIG P226 West German NIB

Zip Code: 31560

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $950

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Early SIG P226 West German, NIB. In the early days, they fired one 15rd mag thru the gun and furnished the test target with the gun before it left the factory. It has not been fired outside of the factory. It has a factory letter

Pictures:
p226-west-german-nib-jpg.1625531

Actually, if not sold at the asking price, what I have in it in USD fiat, this will be a great shooter. Bud's has entry level P226's starting at $885, plus the cost of transfer and 4430 or whatever the gibmint form number is...and are no where near the original West German quality.

just sayin'

This is an early Tyson's Corner gun. The date code is "JH". There are no "mud rails". The magazines are the "zippered" style of the time, one still in a sealed wrapper. The test target shows a 15 rd, 15meter (about 16 yards) group of about 1 inch. The box is in pretty much new condition and not faded. I bought it as a 3rd tier spare, but could not bring myself to fire it.

Back
Top Bottom