Item Relisted! FS S & W model K98 Masterpiece Combat Tactical .357 Magnum Model 19-4 6 inch

Jerry Stout

Default rank <15 posts
Outdoorsman
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...actical-357-magnum-model-19-4-6-inch.2435752/
Item Name: FS S & W model K98 Masterpiece Combat Tactical .357 Magnum Model 19-4 6 inch

Zip Code: 37312

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 975

Caliber: 357

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Very Rare 19-4 prelock with pinned barrel and original grips. Combat trigger and hammer. Made in the mid 70s.Blue . Has some holster wear on one side of barrel. 357 6 inch barrel. Has Adjustable sights. K98 Masterpiece. text 423 280 8414 for pictures

My phone has randomly "pasted" words and phrases into a new message when I didn't intend it to...
the stuff on my clipboard was from some prior message in the past.

But if there is such a thing as a K98 version of a S&W handgun, I wanna see it too!

Never heard of a K-98 Masterpiece before--I'd like to see some Pics of that.
Glad to supply photos. Took the gun in trade for some racing stuff. Wasn't familiar with it myself so I took it to the local gun dealer that buys and sells high volume of guns. He immediately knew what it was and told me about it. He then showed me on Gunbroker.com several examples of my exact gun ranging in price from 1700 to 2000. He was quick to point out that while it is rare and collectible, the holster wear on the right side of the barrel diminishes its value. Send me you cell and I will text you the pics, or send your email if you prefer to receive them that way. Jerry

My phone has randomly "pasted" words and phrases into a new message when I didn't intend it to...
the stuff on my clipboard was from some prior message in the past.

But if there is such a thing as a K98 version of a S&W handgun, I wanna see it too!
Look at Gunbroker and you will see examples. It is just a rare combination of options on a 19-4 prelock, pinned barrel, large grips, adjustable target sights, combat hammer and combat trigger in .357. Send me your email or cell and I will send you pics, whichever method you prefer. Jerry

Back
Top Bottom