Item Relisted! FS Ruger SP101 357 Magnum 2 3/4

That seems like a terrible deal for you man. Not sure how to go about verifying the worth on that.
Well there is a jewlery store around the corner I have so much faith that I will allow you to take them there or to the gold jewlery next to Starbucks and if your comfortable then I’m good I want her to carry something and she seems to be open to this

Well there is a jewlery store around the corner I have so much faith that I will allow you to take them there or to the gold jewlery next to Starbucks and if your comfortable then I’m good I want her to carry something and she seems to be open to this
I’m going to pass man it just seems off.

I’m going to pass man it just seems off.
Her just wanted to show you im totally upfront went to p&a jewlers and all I can say is wow. She said they would sell for about 2300$ it’s very clean and it needs a repair on the catch 125$ but here is the complete kicking the ass the offers me 493$ Sarge 125$ and folks talk about markups on guns that’s crazy so 350$ and they make almost 2000$ that’s just not right. But I wanted you to see I’m upfront so I would love to get that what’s your best bottom line cash and I will see what I can do

Her just wanted to show you im totally upfront went to p&a jewlers and all I can say is wow. She said they would sell for about 2300$ it’s very clean and it needs a repair on the catch 125$ but here is the complete kicking the ass the offers me 493$ Sarge 125$ and folks talk about markups on guns that’s crazy so 350$ and they make almost 2000$ that’s just not right. But I wanted you to see I’m upfront so I would love to get that what’s your best bottom line cash and I will see what I can do

Back
Top Bottom