• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FS PSA AK103 Full Zenitco Hardware

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACG

Default rank <100 posts Supporter
Hunter
Reaction score
For sale I have my PSA AK103, it has full genuine Zenitco hardware with the exception of the stock, it has a CMC Super Bee trigger and it will come with 3 30rnd PMAG’s and a hard case as well as all the stock parts if you ever wish to part out. It also has a sureshot armament m4 stock conversion. I have no desire to part it out so the value im at is for the gun and hardware.
Zenitco parts are
RK-3 Pistol grip
PK-0 Vertical Grip
B-33 Dust Cover w/rail
B-31C B2.0 hand guard
B-30U lower handguard
DTK-1L Muzzle Brake
It is not factory new and has seen around 500 rounds. The price is high. I know. But this gun is a “don’t want to sell if I don’t have to” gun. I am aware there is a screw missing on the hand guard. Hard to find a replacement at the moment.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    222.5 KB · Views: 17
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    262.7 KB · Views: 10
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    308.4 KB · Views: 8
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    272 KB · Views: 6
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    236.4 KB · Views: 8
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    246.3 KB · Views: 7
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    257.9 KB · Views: 7
But then you’d have to spent time take the Zentico to put it on what actually want it to be on and you have PSA AK just sitting there with no furniture

Easy flip is way I see it. PSA makes pretty good AKs from the ones I've seen. I could have that stuff off in 5 minutes and new basic furniture is super cheap. If I didn't already have 5 AK's I'd probably pick this up and repost it with spare furniture I've got 🤷‍♂️

Easy flip is way I see it. PSA makes pretty good AKs from the ones I've seen. I could have that stuff off in 5 minutes and new basic furniture is super cheap. If I didn't already have 5 AK's I'd probably pick this up and repost it with spare furniture I've got 🤷‍♂️
No they don’t lol. I’d take the furniture if you’d part it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom