• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Okay fine, $300 - Hi Point 995

The Highlander

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
Reaction score
Now that I have your attention, I need to make a quick sale/sail/sell, so here we go!
Got this from another member a while back and shot it once and it worked fine (even if it didn't HP will make it right). OD Green I think (some sort of green). It's been years but I could swear the guy said it was painted?? If so, it's a really good job. Either way, who cares, right?
Comes with the Truglo (probably just a cheap one, but worked fine last time I used it - can't vouch for it being sighted in)
Has the standard 10-round mag and 3 count 'em 3 20 round (dare I say hi capacity on this site??) mags!!!!
I would LOVE to sell it to someone tomorrow around lunch at the REI in Alpharetta off North Point Road.
Everything above for a mere $340!! If you can meet tomorrow $320!!! I go to bed early, so hit me up fast (I also get up around 5:30am) and let's arrange a meeting!!

I forgot about the fore grip! Do you think I would include that for a mere $340/$320?!?!? OF COURSE I WOULD!!! What an extra bonus!!

I prefer to deal with guys with feedback, so if you don't have at least 10 (positives of course), be prepared to show a GA Drivers license and do a bill of sale!

Attachments

• IMG_0452.jpg
    IMG_0452.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG_0453.jpg
    IMG_0453.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 171
  • IMG_0454.jpg
    IMG_0454.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 172
Back
Top Bottom