Item Relisted! FS Night Vision Clip-on - FPV glasses

Digital

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-night-vision-clip-on-fpv-glasses.2357999/
Item Name: FS Night Vision Clip-on - FPV glasses

Zip Code: 30087

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 800

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description:
fpvdisplayad4.png

Digital Crosshairs night vision clip-on with FPV accessory for game like wireless targeting. Mounts on any scope to add through the weapon sight day or night vision targeting. State of the art technology that mounts on any rifle scope, great for hunting from a deer stand or stationary sniper like location.

just $800

Includes Digital Crosshairs 1000 night vision clip-on kit plus FPV accessory for wireless weapon scope targeting in daylight or total darkness.

www.digitalcrosshairs.net or call 404-590-6513

Yes it is real and "Nobody" else has this but Digital FOV

Will it work with thermal imaging?
The system is designed to add digital day and night vision to glass optics rifle, pistol, and crossbow scopes.

It has not been tested with thermal or digital night vision systems. I do not have either to test on so I can not answer your question at this time regarding thermal.

I have a night vision scope. It’s great. What is the advantage to not looking through the scope but looking through glasses while your scope has the add on to link with the glasses? Shooting around corners or from behind a tree?? Not being a smart... , just curious. This is cool by the way.

I have a night vision scope. It’s great. What is the advantage to not looking through the scope but looking through glasses while your scope has the add on to link with the glasses? Shooting around corners or from behind a tree?? Not being a smart... , just curious. This is cool by the way.

When you put on the glasses all you see is your scope's reticle as a live video stream. Big advantage is that the view of the scope's field of view is from the optimal eye position no matter how you are holding the weapon. Scanning is done with both eyes open and the visual experience is the scope's view. The experience is game like simulated targeting, but it is real and really fun! Imagine sitting in a deer stand hunting hogs at night with this system.

This is perfect for sit and wait hunting or taking to the range. May be challenging for walk and stalk hunting. For walk and stalk we offer a product that is like Google Glasses. A near-eye display attaches to your shooting glasses so with one eye you have your peripheral vision and with the other you can see your scope's field of view. This also has a wireless connection to your weapon.
near eye display.png

Thanks for the explanation of how it works. Really cool. When / if I get tired with my night vision scope I may get one of these. Thanks and Glws.

Back
Top Bottom