• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FS Night Vision/Ammo Cans

I would be a participant for at least 4 if the trek came through Atlanta and someone was able to accept delivery.
I might be able to be the one accepting them, and others could arrange to meet me but would have to be during the week and know what day and what time so I could commit and keep my word.

letusbuyyourcar letusbuyyourcar That puts us at 20 cans so far. What do you need to make the trip worth it?
Yeah at 20+ cans I'm good to go. (Even though it ain't my money) But I'll have all next weekend to get them where they need to be. Just need to figure out if it's all in one day running all over North GA or head towards Athens one day and then up I75 the next day.
Open to suggestions here.

Yeah at 20+ cans I'm good to go. (Even though it ain't my money) But I'll have all next weekend to get them where they need to be. Just need to figure out if it's all in one day running all over North GA or head towards Athens one day and then up I75 the next day.
Open to suggestions here.
I’ll be out of town next weekend but I can either Venmo letusbuyyourcar letusbuyyourcar in advanced or Spas-12 Owner Spas-12 Owner and meet up the following week. What ever works best for everyone.

I’ll be out of town next weekend but I can either Venmo letusbuyyourcar letusbuyyourcar in advanced or Spas-12 Owner Spas-12 Owner and meet up the following week. What ever works best for everyone.
Please don't Venmo me. PM me and I'll get you the phone number of the guy these belong to. He does PayPal if you have that . Aside from that we gladly take postal money orders.

Another guy from Cherokee . I wouldn't mind picking up 10 from the group buy if anyone is willing to take the trek out to athens. I don't mind paying for "shipping and handling fee" xD

Back
Top Bottom