• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Moving and needs to go.

Old Goat

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-moving-and-needs-to-go.1275293/
Item Name: FS Moving and needs to go.

Zip Code: 30157

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $1,500.00

Caliber: NA

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: What I have here is a very nice 3 piece dry bar and 2 leather swivel chairs that I have never used other than to look good in bonus room. I had a 1" custom cut marble piece made for the top as well as the bottom shelf. If you have a man cave or a nice pool table this would really look good. Asking $600.00.
I also have a 5 piece sectional leather sofa I paid over $2500.00 for 2 years ago with no tears, discoloration or stains. Looks new since I'm the only one who uses it. Selling for $900.00.
Reason for selling is I am moving to Florida and will not have a bonus room or basement to put this in and the couch is to big for the living room. I am moving on 1 November and would like to sell before then.
Would like to sell together but will sell separately to help finance move. Will consider trade for guns plus cash if trade is lower than asking price for each item or combined.
I am leaving tomorrow to move some items to Florida and will not be back until Monday or Tuesday. If interested text me at 770-595-1569.

Pictures:
couch-jpg.940249

bar-jpg.940250

Back
Top Bottom