• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Marlin Dark Series

I can see the pricing.

These were the last products produced by Remington-Marlin and it will be a long time before Ruger gets around to making something similar, if they ever do.

And while they are Remlins, Marlin did a great job rebooting itself, so the more recent guns (2015 or so and later) are actually pretty good.

I can see the pricing.

These were the last products produced by Remington-Marlin and it will be a long time before Ruger gets around to making something similar, if they ever do.

And while they are Remlins, Marlin did a great job rebooting itself, so the more recent guns (2015 or so and later) are actually pretty good.
Thank you. I agree, these guys think I pulled a number out of my ass when I just took the average of current market sales and knocked of a few hundred dollars.

Again, depends on what you are looking for.

I see WASRs going for $1200-1500 on here all the time that were $299 back in the day. Try buying a VEPR or Saiga rifle in 7.62x39 for under $2000. Those were $400 guns a few years ago.

It's all about what you can't get, and if folks want these they will pay that kind of markup. If not then they will buy the equivalent from Henry and be on their way.

Again, depends on what you are looking for.

I see WASRs going for $1200-1500 on here all the time that were $299 back in the day. Try buying a VEPR or Saiga rifle in 7.62x39 for under $2000. Those were $400 guns a few years ago.

It's all about what you can't get, and if folks want these they will pay that kind of markup. If not then they will buy the equivalent from Henry and be on their way.
Their not building the older guns anymore… their building these new rifles everyday.

Back
Top Bottom