• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FS Lee Enfield No1 MkIII*

ParaSloth

Default rank <500 posts
Paratrooper
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-lee-enfield-no1-mkiii.1758264/
Item Name: FS Lee Enfield No1 MkIII*

Zip Code: 30019

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 400

Caliber: .303 British

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: No1 MkIII* BSA (Birmingham Small Arms Co.) 1918 - All matching serial numbers. Her stock is all original except for the small piece behind the rear sight. Her bore is average although the last time I shot her (a couple years ago) I was very impressedd with how accurate she was. Everything works well on her. I have had her completely stripped down and cleaned. The only thing I did not clean off was the green paint on the barrel that is still there (most worn off) - applied to desert rifles for rust resistance. Her butt stock is a tiny bit loose - I haven't tightened her simply because I keep forgetting and it does not affect accuracy. To do so properly I need to remove the forestock and then rotate the butt screw. Inside the stock her lands are true - the outside of the stock has seen some action but this did not translate to the inside, which is a testament to why she is still so accurate. Does contain an "Ishy screw" which was a common armory practice (according to Peter Laidlier whom I have talked to about this and other issues). A very nice example of a rifle that has most likely seen some action in her day, but is still an awesome shooter.

Happy to entertain offers; not interested in trades.

Pictures:
no1mkiii-knuckle-jpg.1699216

no1mkiii-profile-jpg.1699217

no1mkiii-receiver-jpg.1699218

no1mkiii-stock-jpg.1699219

Back
Top Bottom