• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Larry Davidson Grenade Monkey Grips New Unopened

Status
Not open for further replies.

JockeyShifter

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...on-grenade-monkey-grips-new-unopened.2375481/
Item Name: FS Larry Davidson Grenade Monkey Grips New Unopened

Zip Code: 30461

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 74.95

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Larry Davidson Grenade Texture Monkey Grips
New - Never on any 1911

SGMGrips is now Manufacturing Larry Davidson Monkey Grips directly from Larry D's 3D Model Files. These are the identical Grips that Larry D made while he was still actively working. Larry's health no longer permits him to work and based on a suggestion by a 1911 Forum Moderator contact with LarryD was established and after a few months of communication and work, SGMGrips.com is now producing the exact grips that Larry D made famous.
As an introductory offering to 1911 Forum Members all of Larry's Monkey Grips are now being reproduced identically to Larry's original work. These grips are made in black G-10
**Note - A part of EVERY set sold goes directly to Larry.

We are collaborating with Larry Davidson, using the same LD Model files to reproduce the Larry Davidson Grenade Black G-10 grips as well as nearly 100 more of Larry Davidson Monkey Grip Textures.

Every set Sold comes with a Black Glossy Larry Davidson Signature Series commemorative card, Larry D's Signature is engraved on the back side of the grips.

The images that we are posting are all pics of the new SGMgrips.com produced grips.

Your cost is $74.95 for the Grenade grips with FREE Priority mail shipping included. If you need Bevel cuts, or bobtails cuts there is no added cost when done at the time of sale. These grips also have Larry D's well known "either/or" ambi setup built in.

I accept PayPal at sgmgrips@bulloch.net
These and other Larry Davidson Monkey Grips are also available at sgmgrips.com website and on ebay at the sgmgrips ebay Store.
They are also available along with Starburst, Horned Lizards and many more. We are developing several Chaos versions as well as the Larry D AirFoil grips.
Michael

Here are the Larry Davidson Monkey grips at $74.95

GeorgiaCarry.Org Life Member

Ron,
Hey Buddy, it has been a while. I had open heart surgery for Christmas in 2013. Double bypass and on April Fool's Day in 2014 I had 4 stints and an angioplasty done but have not missed any work. In late 2014 we built a new shop 10 miles out of Statesboro and moved out of town. I'm doing great these days, how are you doing?

These Larry D Grips are unlike any grips that I have ever seen or heard of. I'm working with Larry every day and getting one heck of an education on grips. Every set has double textures and are the best I have ever seen.
Michael

Reactions: JWC
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom