• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FS Huge Ammo Cans (1ft X 1ft X 4 ft)

Guys, this young man volunteered to go get these things thinking the ad said Thomaston....When he found out it was Thomasville(twice as far), he was shocked. But he stayed true to his word, and that's honorable! You just don't see much of that nowadays. Derek, if you need anything more, just let me know brother.

Damn! That is awesome....want to drive to Augusta and bring me two LOL

thanks for the kind words @geezer. No problem guys. the trip is planned for wednesday maybe ill post pics from the beach for a day since ill be that close. ReganR6 ReganR6 wish i could brother. you could always come to atlanta its closer than thomasville and pick them up lol

ReganR6 ReganR6 if you can get the money to DerekB711 DerekB711 I can get something lined up to get them to you in augusta. I myself or some of my crew is always making some type of trip to augusta. Now I can not promise it will be in the next week but it would be soon. Just let me know

ReganR6 ReganR6 if you can get the money to DerekB711 DerekB711 I can get something lined up to get them to you in augusta. I myself or some of my crew is always making some type of trip to augusta. Now I can not promise it will be in the next week but it would be soon. Just let me know

Cudruln Cudruln or DerekB711 DerekB711 Send me a PM and let me know your paypal information. I would love to snag 2 if possibly!

Back
Top Bottom