• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FS Huge Ammo Cans (1ft X 1ft X 4 ft)

Thanks Derek again for making this happen. Does anyone have an idea what the proper KEY to open this crate looks like? instead of using a screwdriver as a pry bar.

No problem your welcome patriot it's always good to help others out and meet fellow ODTers. I have no clue he was using a screwdriver on them when I got there. I'm gonna mount hinges and L-brackets for a locking system and do away with 4 of those.

Never seen a "key" in all my years of getting these cans. I use just my fingers to open the latches but if doing a pallet, I started to use the screwdriver just to save my hands. Lol. Thanks again to everybody, and a big shout out for Derek. I have about half a dozen of these still available. Thanks, Tim

Here's an easy way to open it. just tie a (big enuff) zip tie around it, grab & pull. I'll just keep the zip ties on, for now.

Attachments

• G18581B.jpg
    G18581B.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
No problem your welcome patriot it's always good to help others out and meet fellow ODTers. I have no clue he was using a screwdriver on them when I got there. I'm gonna mount hinges and L-brackets for a locking system and do away with 4 of those.

I know foam filled will be awesome

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom