Item Relisted! FS HK91 w/ US Optics scope, many spare parts, many mags

M1Amen

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...ics-scope-many-spare-parts-many-mags.2257131/
Item Name: FS HK91 w/ US Optics scope, many spare parts, many mags

Zip Code: 30327

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $6,500

Caliber: .308 / 7.62x51

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description:

Hello Everyone,

I am selling one exceptionally fine condition HK91, nicknamed Helga. This is the perfect opportunity to own what is arguably the finest battle rifle ever built. Along with 41 20-round magazines, I am sending all the spare parts that are recommended by Boston T. Party in Boston's Gun Bible.

Here are some details:

Helga was originally purchased brand new by a close friend of mine and she is in fantastic condition with less than 200 rounds since new from the factory. She shoots very, very well and wears a fixed 10x US Optics scope. No expense was spared in putting together the absolute best combo.

Helga came from the factory with the HK camo paint job (very rare). She currently sports a Magpul PRS Tactical Stock that is adjustable for both cheek height and length of pull. With this stock, any shooter can get a 100% perfect cheek weld even with optics because you will not run out of adjustment. The PRS stock is built like a tank but still light weight and amazingly comfortable. I also have an extra HK stock with recoil spring in addition to the original stock that has the camo paint job.

I have three triggers for Helga, but you will most enjoy the target trigger she currently has. The other two are spares.

Here is a list of everything I am sending along. All these parts are HK originals, not aftermarket parts made by other companies. You will see that I have well more than $1,500 just in these items:

41 x 20-round magazines. Most were purchased as surplus and several have wear on them, but they are all in working order.

1 x firing pin
1 x firing pin spring
1 x rear sight assembly
1 x HK German rear sight repair kit
2 x trigger pack
1 x hammer spring
2 x cocking handle spring
1 x set of two push pings (one large and one small)
1 x recoil spring
1 x ambidextrous sling pin
1 x barrel retaining pin
1 x extractor
1 x ejector lever
2 x sling swivels
1 x brass deflector
1 x front sight roll pin
1 x screwdriver
1 x black stock with recoil spring
1 x original HK camo paint stock

I also still have these original items that came with Helga from the factory:

The original owner's manual
2 HK sew-on patches
The original web sling
The original 4 boxes of NATO 7.62x51 ammo that came in the box.

Additionally, I am sending along a copy of the HK G3 armorer's manual.

If you would like, I also have the original box, but it is in rather poor condition because some mice decided to eat it. The box was stored in the basement while Helga rested peacefully in the gun safe upstairs.

Please PM me if interested. This is an exceptional rifle.

Pictures:
20200719_130733_resized-jpg.2749983
20200719_130721_resized-jpg.2749982

20200716_193433_resized-jpg.2749980

20200716_195922_resized-jpg.2749981

WOW..............NICE..........! And to have a tattered box & original four ammo that came in it ...Sir my hat is off to you....!
Dang; with Factory color on rifle I would like to see her with Original factory stock!

Seems my gun fund wont quite get me the entire package... any chance you'd sell just the red h&k sticker?? I might be able to scrape up enough to take the chewed up box off your hands as well lol.

Awesome package! Best of luck selling/trading!

Seems my gun fund wont quite get me the entire package... any chance you'd sell just the red h&k sticker?? I might be able to scrape up enough to take the chewed up box off your hands as well lol.

Awesome package! Best of luck selling/trading!

Can't do it. A big part of Helga's value to me and her next caretaker is that all the original parts and accessories are there.

Back
Top Bottom