• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Henry H001 18 1/2" .22LR w/ box new condition

GA 1911

Default rank <1250 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Excellent condition. I bought it here a few years ago. I fired it one. The 1st owner fired it once. Great gun with box and stuff.
Henry22.JPG
Henry22a.JPG
Henry22b.JPG

Sandy Springs Gun Range which is really near Dunwoody. We'll talk so I can determine that you are an honest buyer (this is your first buy). The range will be filming everything outside. You do have a GA drivers license?

I’m from Oklahoma. Here visiting my son. The rifle is for him. We shoot at that range all the time.we can meet you there. It will be an Oklahoma license, which is legal for a private sale.

I can't sell to a guy from Oklahoma.

I can sell to him with his GA DL. He has to be of legal age. I can also sell to his Mom.

This a place that does trades and buys only within the law. "No exceptions".

I’m from Oklahoma. Here visiting my son. The rifle is for him. We shoot at that range all the time.we can meet you there. It will be an Oklahoma license, which is legal for a private sale.
U
Sandy Springs Gun Range which is really near Dunwoody. We'll talk so I can determine that you are an honest buyer (this is your first buy). The range will be filming everything outside. You do have a GA drivers license?
please let me know when you can meet.
479-957-2233 you can text me if you like

I can't sell to a guy from Oklahoma.

I can sell to him with his GA DL. He has to be of legal age. I can also sell to his Mom.

This a place that does trades and buys only within the law. "No exceptions".
Like I said, private sale between individuals is legal but no worries dude.

I'd say here that the Sooners have fewer good football guys than Auburn. Auburn University takes the most intelligent that can't get into The University of Alabama,,

Back
Top Bottom