• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Glock 27 Recently Updated with 2 magazines LOWER PRICE PLUS EXTRAS

Price is good, most of the members on the site live in GA. So can’t legally make the purchase without going through an FFL transfer. Buy the time you pay the transfer fee it’s not as good of a deal.

If you are looking for a Glock 26, have you considered ordering a 9mm conversion barrel from lone wolf for this gun? They make a really great high-quality barrel that will make this firearm 9mm.

Price is good, most of the members on the site live in GA. So can’t legally make the purchase without going through an FFL transfer. Buy the time you pay the transfer fee it’s not as good of a deal.
I used to live in GA. Would the sale actually have to have a background check at the FFL dealer, or just show CCW permit? Good points you made. Thanks.

If you are looking for a Glock 26, have you considered ordering a 9mm conversion barrel from lone wolf for this gun? They make a really great high-quality barrel that will make this firearm 9mm.
I did consider conversion barrels for my Glocks, but sorta wanted some new guns. I did not think I would like the way the new Gen 5 models feel, but the more I handled them, the more I wanted them. Thanks for the reply.

I used to live in GA. Would the sale actually have to have a background check at the FFL dealer, or just show CCW permit? Good points you made. Thanks.
The paperwork would still have to be done, if you had permit they wouldn’t have to call, either way they would still charge you to do the paperwork.

Back
Top Bottom